Translate

Thursday 16 July 2015

July TUSAL

Tusal

It's TUSAL time again!  For those of you new to blogging, the TUSAL is a project run by Daffycat, click on the button on the right hand bar for more details.

Here is my ORTS jar posing with the current stitching project:


And here is July's project by itself:

Stitched on 32 count Antique White linen

This is Satsuma Street's Pretty Little London, my Tuesday SAL.  I haven't stitched on this one since May when I switched to Pretty Mini London on black.  I have mounted Mini for my scrapbook now:


and here's a better photo than the last post:


Finally, on to the Summer Postcard Blog Hop where the theme is Pets.  So far it seems that stitchers love their cats!  I do have some other animals too and it would be nice to have some more, there's still plenty of time to join in. The third postcard has been sent out to Julie of Julie's Stitchyknitter Journal, so go and stalk her blog as it will be appearing there soon.




20 comments:

Katie said...

Oh how perfect does your finish look with that background.

Kate said...

Great ort collection, Jo! London is looking so lovely; I haven't played with my cities in awhile. Mini London looks fabulous, especially on that paper!

D1-D2 said...

Nice finishing.

Barb said...

The London project is so pretty!

Mini said...

Oh so there are two versions of London...I thought I was confused. Wondering what is the difference between the two

Mii Stitch said...

Love them both!!!! Didn't realise there was a mini & a maxi :)

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

My stepmother is coming at the end of August for a visit...I'll be showing her your blog and the Pretty Little Cities stitches...even though she's seem them every time you post...and HOPEFULLY get her kitted up and stitching them herself :D

Susan said...

Love the scrapbook mount you did. While I like the mini on black, the colors in the large one really draw me.

Margaret said...

You had me confused! I thought you'd finished London and then you hadn't and now you have.... and of course! There are two. Aren't you clever!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful progress, and I love your scrapbook finish! It looks amazing :D

Linda said...

Mini London looks fantastic Jo. Your orts are lovely.

Linda

Bea said...

That's a great scrapbook page - perfect for the project. OT jar is looking good.

Astrids dragon said...

They are both great, but I must say I really like the little one!
Is it too late to join the summer postcard?

Leonore Winterer said...

It will look so great to have the tiny and the normal one side by side :D

Anonymous said...

I need to check on those postcards! and I need to put my cat-projects back on my dowels! :D
love your Satsumas, I just got the back issue for the black ones, and when I'm done stitching those I will allow myself a pretty Etsy purchase :)

Stitching Noni said...

I love the colours in those two Satsuma Street designs :o)
Just been to visit Julie - great postcard!!! ;o0
Hugs xx

Tiffstitch said...

Great progress and finish!

Lili said...

Very pretty!!

The Crafty Princess said...

Love how you finished London, you're such a clever lil chicken!
xo Alicia

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Yay more Satsums Street! What an awesome scrapbook page you made with Pretty Mini London - perfection!